1. Minimize outing activities
(1) Avoid going to areas where diseases are endemic.
(2) It is recommended to reduce visiting relatives and friends and gatherings during the Spring Festival, and try to rest at home as much as possible.
(3) Reduce to crowded activities in public places, especially places with poor air mobility, such as public baths, hot springs, cinemas, Internet cafes, KTVs, shopping malls, stations, airports, terminals, exhibition halls, etc
2. Personal protection and hygiene
(1) Go out and wear a mask. Wear medical surgical masks or N95 masks when going out to public places, seeking medical treatment and taking public transportation.
(2) Keep hand hygiene at all times. Reduce contact with public goods and parts in public places; after returning from public places, after coughing, covering hands, before meals, washing hands with liquid soap or soap running water, or using alcohol-free hand-washing liquid; when not sure whether hands are clean , Avoid touching the nose, mouth and eyes with your hands; when sneezing or coughing, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow clothes.
3. Health monitoring and medical treatment
(1) Actively monitor the health of individuals and family members, and take the initiative to measure body temperature when consciously feverish. If there is a child at home, touch the child’s forehead sooner or later, and measure the body temperature if there is fever.
(2) If you have suspicious symptoms, you should take the initiative to put on a mask and go to the nearest doctor in time. Suspicious symptoms of new coronavirus infection (including fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, mild anorexia, fatigue, slightly mentally ill, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache, palpitation, conjunctivitis, mild limbs or waist Back muscles, etc.), you should go to a medical institution in time according to the condition. And try to avoid taking subway, bus and other transportation, and avoid going to crowded places. When you visit a doctor, you should take the initiative to tell your doctor about your travel history in the area where the disease is endemic, and who you have contacted after the onset of illness, and cooperate with the doctor to carry out relevant investigations.
4.maintain good hygiene and healthy habits
(1) The living room is opened frequently and ventilated frequently.
(2) Family members do not share towels, keep their homes and tableware clean, and dry clothes frequently.
(3) Without spitting, the mouth and nose secretions should be wrapped in paper towels and discarded in a covered dustbin.
(4) Pay attention to nutrition and exercise moderately.
(5) Do not contact, purchase and eat wild animals (ie game); try to avoid going to the market that sells live animals (poultry, seafood, wild animals, etc.).
(6) Home-made thermometers, medical surgical masks or N95 masks, household disinfection supplies and other materials.
Post time: Mar-03-2020